CAN 16 input/output module
- Inputs 16 x 24 Volt Input channels with 2500V isolation
- Outputs 16x 24 Volt sourcing (PNP) output channels
- Configuration 2 x 8 bi-directional input/output channels
- Protection Outputs are overcurrent and over temperature rated
- Indicators Individual status LED's
- Address Setting Via DIP switches
- Power Supply 24V / 1.5W
- Mounting DIN rail mount
- Weight 168g
- CAN 500kHz, Up to 256 expansion output channels
- EMC EN61000-6-2 (2005) Industrial Noise Immunity/ EN61000-6-4 (2007) Industrial Noise Emissions.
- CAN protocol Trio CANI/O or CANopen DS401
- RoHs Compliant
The Trio CAN16 Input/Output module offers a compact DIN rail mounted I/O expansion capability for all Trio Motion Coordinators. Up to 16 P319 modules may be connected to the CAN network which may be up to 100m long. This provides 256 distributed bi-directional input/output channels at 24Vdc level. All input points are high level, (24V = ON) all outputs are short-circuit proof and the I/O is completely isolated from the CANbus. P319 modules may be mixed on the same bus, with other types in the Trio CAN I/O range. The Trio CANbus I/O expansion can considerably reduce machine wiring.