CAN 8in/4out Analogue I/O module
- Inputs 8 +/- 10 Volt inputs with isolation from CANbus
- Outputs 4 x +/- 10 Volt outputs with isolation from CANbus
- Protection Inputs are protected against over voltage up to 24V d.c.
- Indicators Individual status LED's
- Address Setting Via DIP switches
- Power Supply 24V / 1.5W
- Mounting DIN rail mount
- Size 26mm wide x 85mm deep x 130 mm high
- Weight 168g
- CAN 500kHz, Up to 256 expansion output channels
- EMC EN61000-6-2 (2005) Industrial Noise Immunity/ EN61000-6-4 (2007) Industrial Noise Emissions.
- CAN protocol Trio CANI/O or CANopen DS401
- RoHs Compliant
The CAN Analogue I/O module offers a compact DIN rail mounted analogue input/output capability for Trio Motion Coordinators. Each module provides 8 channels of 12-bit (+/-10V) analogue inputs and 4 channels of 12-bit (+/-10V) analogue outputs. Up to 4 modules may be connected to the CAN link which may be up to 100m long, considerably reducing machine wiring.