CAN 16 Input module
- Inputs CAN link for up to 16 modules over 100m @ 500kHz
- Configuration 16 input channels
- Protection Outputs are overcurrent and over temperature rated
- Indicators Individual status LED's
- Address Setting Via DIP switches
- Power Supply 24V / 1.5W
- Mounting DIN rail mount
- Size 26mm wide x 85mm deep x 130 mm high
- Weight 168g
- CAN 500kHz, Up to 256 expansion output channels
- EMC EN61000-6-2 (2005) Industrial Noise Immunity/ EN61000-6-4 (2007) Industrial Noise Emissions.
- CAN protocol Trio CANI/O or CANopen DS401
- RoHs Compliant
The Trio CAN16 Input module offers a compact DIN rail mounted output expansion capability for all Trio Motion Coordinators. Up to 16 P318 modules may be connected to the CAN network which may be up to 100m long. This provides 256 distributed input channels at 24Vdc level. All input points are high level (24V in = ON) and completely isolated from the CANbus. P318 modules may be mixed on the same bus, with other types in the Trio CAN I/O range. The Trio CANbus I/O expansion can considerably reduce machine wiring.