CAN 16 Output module
- Outputs 16 24 Volt output channels with 2500V isolation
- Configuration 16 output channels
- Output Capacity Outputs are rated at 250mA/channel. (1 Amp total / bank of 8 outputs)
- Protection Outputs are overcurrent and over temperature rated
- Indicators Individual status LED's
- Address Setting Via DIP switches
- Power Supply 24V / 1.5W
- Mounting DIN rail mount
- Size 26mm wide x 85mm deep x 130 mm high
- Weight 168g
- CAN 500kHz, Up to 256 expansion output channels
- EMC EN61000-6-2 (2005) Industrial Noise Immunity/ EN61000-6-4 (2007) Industrial Noise Emissions.
- CAN protocol Trio CANI/O or CANopen DS401
- RoHs Compliant
The Trio CAN16 Output module offers a compact DIN rail mounted output expansion capability for all Trio Motion Coordinators. Up to 16 P317 modules may be connected to the CAN network which may be up to 100m long. This provides 256 distributed output channels at 24Vdc level. All points are short-circuit proof and completely isolated from the CANbus. P317 modules may be mixed on the same bus, with other types in the Trio CAN I/O range. The Trio CANbus I/O expansion can considerably reduce machine wiring.