CAN 8 Relay output module
- Outputs 8 relays 30Vdc / 49Vac
- Configuration 4 x NO+NC contacts and 4 NO only contacts
- Output Capacity Maximum switching power per contact: 62.5 VA (ac), 24W (dc)
- Indicators Individual status LED's
- Address Setting Via DIP switches
- Power Supply 24V / 1.5W
- Mounting DIN rail mount
- Size 26mm wide x 85mm deep x 130 mm high
- Weight 168g
- CAN 500kHz, Up to 256 expansion output channels
- EMC EN61000-6-2 (2005) Industrial Noise Immunity/ EN61000-6-4 (2007) Industrial Noise Emissions.
- CAN protocol Trio CANI/O or CANopen DS401
- RoHs Compliant
The Trio CAN8 Relay module offers a compact DIN rail mounted relay output expansion capability for all Trio Motion Coordinators. Up to 16 P327 modules may be connected to the CAN network which may be up to 100m long. This provides 128 distributed low power relay channels at up to 30Vdc or 49Vac. All output points are Volt-free contacts and are completely isolated from the CANbus. P327 modules may be mixed on the same bus, with other types in the Trio CAN I/O range. The Trio CANbus I/O expansion can considerably reduce machine wiring.